Smoking is an addiction to nicotine but more importantly it is a habit, a behavioral dependency to cigarettes. Most people fail to successfully quit smoking not during the first few days of quitting during the nicotine withdrawal, but weeks or months after quitting, because they have not learned their triggers and successfully created new habits to replace smoking.
Stop Smoking Start Sipping! is a free App brought to you by Quit Co. and is intended to help smokers learn how to replace their habit for good. This is a simple program to teach the Substitution Strategy for Quitting Smoking and help smokers prepare to quit smoking with good instructions, checklists, information, and other resources.
The Substitution Strategy for Quitting Smoking is based on the Behavioral Modification Therapy principle of Habit Reversal. Simply, it is easier to replace a habit than it is to break one. This Stop Smoking Start Sipping! App will show you how.
10 Program In Stop Smoking Start Sipping! App
- Video explaining the Substitution Strategy for Quitting Smoking.
- News and information from experts on smoking cessation.
- A form for signing up for Quit Texts.
- Chatroom to talk to other smokers trying to quit.
- Simple checklist to make sure you are prepared.
- Inspirational quit smoking images.
- Link to buy all the Quit Co. products.
- Information about the Quit Company.
- Contact form to get help to quit smoking.
Available on the Apple and Android App Stores.
The Quit Company, LLC understands how important the privacy of personal information is to our users. We understand that your privacy matters and we respect your privacy choices. The only information that this mobile application Stop Smoking Start Sipping! would collect is your answers to the Pre-Quit Survey Checklist. You may go over the checklist without submitting the answers. If you do submit, that information will be strictly kept to help us improve the performance of our apps in the future, and not shared with any third parties.